By Caterpy US
- EASY TO USE : Directly lean on the massage ball to use your own body weight and gravity to relieve muscle knots and tension
- RELEASE MUSCLE TENSION & INCREASE BLOOD FLOW : Self-myofascial release (SMR) is a form tool assisted, self-massage that helps release muscle tension, improve flexibility and boost movement efficiency. Rolling at the end of a workout will stretch and relieve tension in the muscles. This will help with recovery and reduce muscle soreness.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE, & WEATHER RESISTANT : Made with PVC material to be lightweight and durable. Perfect to bring for your routine at the gym or yoga studio. Also great to keep next to the bed or under the desk while sitting on any chair.
- MASSAGE BOTH FEET AT THE SAME TIME : This unique 3 bump design allows the user to massage both feet (or 2 limbs/appendages?) at the same time allowing for more exercise options. Ordinary massage balls can only massage one appendage at a time and can be inefficient.
- MORE STABLE TRACK DESIGN : The 3 bump design provides stability to the roller that lets it keep straighter track while massaging. Ordinary massage balls can be difficult to control when using.
Based on 1 review
Tested it after my first run of the year and it was a blast to use the ball and it was a relief instantly ❤🔥⚡🤘