Non-tying active laces with patented elastic technology that provides adjustable tension between shoe eyelets. Premium laces designed to enhance a broad range of shoes.
- EASY TO INSTALL & REUSE : Put in Caterpy laces as you would with traditional shoelaces, there’s no extra hardware to install. You just lace up once and never need to touch your laces again. The laces can be taken out and reused for multiple pairs of shoes.
- CONVENIENT SLIP-ONS : Transform your favorite pair of shoes into slip-on shoes. Take your shoes on and off without readjusting laces everyday; and avoid breaking the heel of your shoe from cramming your foot into it.
- ELASTIC COMFORT : Our elastic laces improve your feet’s blood circulation as they naturally swell throughout the day. Knots from traditional laces create choking points and constrict your feet.
- FOOT PAIN RELIEF : Do your feet hurt? Our elastic laces decrease pain by offloading pressure on the dorsal foot neurovascular bundle while maintaining a proper shoe fit. This is designed for patients with diabetes, mid-foot arthritis, neuroma, neuritis, or ulcerations.
- CUSTOMIZED PERFORMANCE : Our patented elastic bump technology secures tension in each row of the shoe. This allows you to create customized tension throughout all eyelets, instead of relying on a single knot or plastic piece.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE : Once you try a pair of Caterpy and feel the difference, you’ll never want to go back to traditional shoelaces. Caterpy laces are guaranteed to last the life of at least one pair of sneakers.
FREE SHIPPING for orders over $30!
We ship out all products the next business day from when the order was placed.
Shipping typically takes 5-7 business days.
Our main focus is to make sure you are happy with your purchase! All items can be returned/exchanged within 5 days of receiving the product. Please be aware that anything you send back needs to be in the same condition in which it was received or a refund may not be offered. Refunds will be made after we receive the original product. Return shipping not included in refund.
Best laces ever!
I love the Caterpy Air are a step up! I want them in all my shoes. I have shown them to several friends who bought them for themselves. Everyone in the house uses Caterpy Air.
these are great
totally comfortable and i like how free my feet feel with my shoes on now that there is ability to adjust tension of the laces as i love naturally
Work great. Not a fan of the laces they put in most shoes and these work great and don't have to worry about them coming lose or needing to be retied.
Make your favorite shoes even more comfortable
I have problem feet and am always looking for ways to relieve pressure from sensitive areas in order to avoid pain. These laces are game changers. They help to alleviate lace "bite" while keeping my shoes on my feet. You can achieve the more comfortable feeling of slip on shoes with the adjustable fit of laces.
Great So Far
I really like them. Will most likely buy a couple more.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS
Our Run laces are meant for athletic use. With bumps throughout the lace tension is customizable in every row independently.
Our Air laces are for a more casual use. With bumps only near the ends of the lace to allow a more traditional look while still transforming your shoes into a slip on. They can still be used for athletic activities as well.
Unlike other brands, there are no plastic to install, the laces themselves are ready to use as a singular product.Tension per row is easily adjusted and customized, which allows the wearer to avoid uncomfortable pressure points caused by plastic clamps and knots.
Yes, our Patented Bump Technology allows the wearer to make Caterpy Laces as tightly fitting as they like. This gives your shoe the feel of a compression sock, where preferred tension is felt throughout the entire foot, but without the pinch of the knot or any plastic pieces or traditional laces. Our laces last about 4 years.
No, the tension is spread throughout the whole shoe, which limits the amount of force each bump has on it.
With traditional laces, the opening of the shoe is fixed; breaking the heel of the shoe by forcing your foot in and out. Caterpy Laces make the opening of the shoe elastic, providing room for the foot without breaking the shoe.
Laces were designed to last the lifetime of multiple shoes. While they can be reused for multiple pairs of shoes, most customers enjoy styling new shoes with new lace colors and patterns.
Yes! Caterpy Laces can be thrown in the washing machine on COLD, but do not put them in the dryer as it may ruin the rubber. AIR DRY.