Caterpy Air - The Ultimate Elastic No Tie Shoelaces for Lifestyle
Non-tying active laces with patented elastic technology that provides adjustable tension between shoe eyelets. Premium laces designed to enhance a broad range of shoes.
- EASY TO INSTALL & REUSE : Put in Caterpy laces as you would with traditional shoelaces, there’s no extra hardware to install. You just lace up once and never need to touch your laces again. The laces can be taken out and reused for multiple pairs of shoes.
- CONVENIENT SLIP-ONS : Transform your favorite pair of shoes into slip-on shoes. Take your shoes on and off without readjusting laces everyday; and avoid breaking the heel of your shoe from cramming your foot into it.
- ELASTIC COMFORT : Our elastic laces improve your feet’s blood circulation as they naturally swell throughout the day. Knots from traditional laces create choking points and constrict your feet.
- CUSTOMIZED PERFORMANCE : Our patented elastic bump technology secures tension in each row of the shoe. This allows you to create customized tension throughout all eyelets, instead of relying on a single knot or plastic piece.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE : Once you try a pair of Caterpy and feel the difference, you’ll never want to go back to traditional shoelaces. Caterpy laces are guaranteed to last the life of at least one pair of sneakers.
Worked very well
i love the stretch the laces give to my shoes
Caterpy Air - Elastic No Tie Shoelaces for Lifestyle
I have historically had a lot of issues with blisters primarily from shoe slippage. I love how these laces stay put and keep my shoes snug! My kids also love being tie free! When they get new shoes they are ecstatic to pick fun new laces to match!
I have 2 other pair of Caterpy laces, and I love them. I purchased the air because I thought they'd fit in the eyelets of my shoes and hiking shoes better. I have a narrow foot, and the ability to tighten the laces is important to me. These laces are too long, and, although I can tighten them as I need, I have to tie them, too. Otherwise they are too long.